What Tipsters should you follow? Who’s offering the best value for money? What’s the best deal right now?
I’ve compiled a list of selected tipsters, proofed on the Tipstrr platform. They’re all in excellent current form and have a great historical record. Simply click a Tipster to view their proofed portfolio.
If you’ve still not created an account on Tipstrr you can claim £5 free credit to spend on the platform. It’s one of the only legitimate, transparent sports Tipster platforms out there — we highly recommend it. Just hit the big blue button below before signing up!
Top Football Tipsters
Updated: March 2020
- Tips: 96
- ROI: 8.6%
- Profit: £168.43 (£20 average stakes)
- Amigobet is one of Tipstrr’s most popular football tipsters.
- The tipster’s 8.6% yield in February has earned him a place in these rankings for the third straight month, and is his tenth successive profitable month since he restarted his service in April last year.
- Amigobet’s consistency has generated over £3,300 to level £20 stakes — a gain of over 160 betting units.
- Tips: 113
- ROI: 12.3%
- Profit: £277.35 (£20 average stakes)
- Alias Core is another tipster who regularly features in these monthly rankings.
- Five of the last six months have produced a positive yield.
- This multi-faceted service covers a variety of sports — with monthly profits gained in ice hockey and tennis as well as football.
- Members need to keep an eye on when Alias’ tips are published, as his service provides a 24/7 commitment to finding the best value from global sporting events.
- Tips: 429
- ROI: 12.7%
- Profit: £1089.66 (£20 average stake)
- Zenith averages around 10 tips per day.
- February’s 47% win rate at average odds of 2.40 produced an impressive 12.7% ROI over a solid sample size of bets.
- Members must be dedicated to follow the high volume of tips — but months like February make it well worthwhile.
- Tips: 14
- ROI: 16.6%
- Profit: £46.60 (£20 average stakes)
- Portugal Tipster focuses on Portuguese football markets.
- February 2020 was the tipster’s fifth profitable month from the last six.
- The service averages just one tip every other day. This low volume service might not satisfy every punter.
- Tips: 288
- ROI: 17.5%
- Profit: £1,050.07 (£20 average stake)
- Tarantello hasn’t featured in these rankings for a while, but has been performing very well under the radar.
- Since July 2019, only one of eight months has resulted in a negative drawdown, and this February was his fourth straight profitable month.
- The majority of Tarantello’s tips are on tennis — but his less tipped football service made a more impressive 18.9% gain on its own.
- Tips: 57
- ROI: 18.9%
- Profit: £214.94 (£20 average stake)
- Sato Football earns a place on this list after an outstanding February brought 33 winning tips from 57 selections, for a 58% win rate at average advised odds of 3.42.
- The tipster’s 19% yield last month consolidates the 50%+ returns that he produced in December and January.
- Three winners from his first six selections in March at odds of 3.29, 2.00 and 1.76 suggest that Sato could be heading towards four straight months of profit.
- Tips: 67
- ROI: 28.3%
- Profit: £379.00 (£20 average stake)
- This service yielded a monthly gain of over 20% for the third time in five months.
- While Bet Supply’s win rate of 40% is not as high as some football tipsters, but all of his 27 winners were at better than even money, with 16 above 3.00 and four above 4.00 — including two at 5.35 and 5.00.
- February 2020 focused entirely on the 1×2 football betting market, with a single-unit staking plan.
- Tips: 45
- ROI: 28.8%
- Profit: £258.86 (£20 average stake)
- Sphinx regularly appears in these monthly rankings.
- The service specialises in specialist knowledge of all tiers of French football.
- February 2020 marked his fourth straight month of consistent growth.
- Sphinx regularly tips the Over/Under market, and brought in 29 winners from 45 selections throughout the month, with average prices at better than evens.
- Tips: 45
- ROI: 29.4%
- Profit: £264.82 (£20 average stakes)
- SingleValueBets, who took a couple of months to find his feet on the Tipstrr platform
- February 2020 marked this tipster’s fourth straight profitable month with his biggest ROI to date. It produced a 61% win rate at average odds of 2.20.
- SingleValueBets made a profit in each of 1×2, Asian Handicap and Over-Under markets. There could be more of the same bet types to come.
- Tips: 89
- ROI: 33.6%
- Profit: £503.15 (£20 average stakes)
- Aurum 21+ bounced back from January’s — his first monthly setback since last summer.
- The service seeks value outside of the even-money safety line. Aurum’s single tips average over 5.00, which accounts for a success rate of just 25%.
- The tipster likes to use occasional combination bets, and his February profits were boosted when he combined three Draw bets at individual odds of 4.00, 3.50 and 3.40 into a 46/1 treble, as well as a trixie combining the same games.
- The long-term ROI of the service is 11%.
Top Horse Racing Tipsters
Updated: March 2020
- Tips: 31
- ROI: 40%
- Profit: £251.07 (£20 average stake)
- Broncobet is a very consistent tipster. The service has been running since late 2018, and has produced a long-term ROI of 5.1%.
- It has achieved 11 winning months from 18, from over 1,000 betting tips.
- Krazy Paving at 9/1 was notable winner from February.
- Tips: 41
- ROI: 42%
- Profit: £342.61 (£20 average stakes)
- Tipping Club is the newest tipster on this month’s list, with just over five months of verified results on Tipstrr.
- This service has started out well with profits recorded across multiple sports. Horse racing was the strongest of them last month, with a 24.7% ROI from over 100 tips.
- February’s £342 profit marked the service’s joint best month to date — alongside January. However, it should be noted that around 70% of the profit last month came from a handful of exotic bets.
- Tips: 54
- ROI: 42%
- Profit: £452.54 (£20 average stakes)
- GW4TH is another highly consistent tipster. Nine of 12 months recorded a healthy profit in 2019.
- February 2020’s profit put the service into the green for the year to date.
- The service is relatively low risk, producing steady results.
- Since joining Tipstrr, GW4TH has won 28% of 1,200 betting tips.
- Tips: 60
- ROI: 43%
- Profit: £521.17 (£20 average stake)
- Heli’s Horses has earned over £1,000 profit for the second month running.
- February’s profit improved the tipsters overall record to nine straight winning months. This was helped by big winners, such as Miss Morocco at 12/1.
- The service now boasts an ROI approaching 25%. Performances are highly consistent.
- Tips: 26
- ROI: 44%
- Profit: £230.60 (£20 average stake)
- CD Systems applies a straight forward, low risk approach with profitable results.
- The service provides one single horse racing value tip per day. The 14% win rate at average odds a touch above 9/1 has seen a very steady stream of profit ever since April 2018.
- February 2020 was the 16th winning month for the service, and put their overall profits past £3,000 from 580 horse racing tips.
- There were four winners during February — but Piazon at 14/1 and Treacysenniscorthy at 12/1 were the most notable.
- Tips: 44
- ROI: 48%
- Profit: £425.66 (£20 average stake)
- Morning Each Way Value Tips is a well-known service on Tipstrr, with years of documented success.
- This service applies the tipster’s familiar system (from the established Each Way service), to the morning market to find additional value at a more convenient time to bet.
- The 23% ROI and 34% win rate is in keeping with the successful evening Each Way service.
- Morning Each Way Value Tips has made over £2,500 profit from a four month winning stretch.
- Tips: 47
- ROI: 55%
- Profit: £513.61 (£20 average stake)
- Russell Blair Racing placed 3rd in January’s tipster of the month rankings and also recorded a top three finish in Tipstrr’s 2019’s tipster of the year rankings.
- The service has maintained a 25% ROI dating back to their arrival in January 2019. However, it should be noted that the lower win-rate and higher average odds requires patience, discipline, and a suitable betting bank.
- Tips: 19
- ROI: 60%
- Profit: £229.69 (£20 average stake)
- Itsjustahorse has 28 months of proofed data.
- Both 2018 and 2019 produced seven winning months from 12 — generating a profit in both.
- The past six months have been a testing time for the service, and February 2020 represents a big step in the right direction and a potential return to form.
- Itsjustahorse has maintained am overall ROI of 5% from more than 1,500 horse racing tips.
- Tips: 75
- ROI: 67%
- Profit: £1,004.60 (£20 average stakes)
- After a great start in 2018, 321 Ratings stopped providing tips. The service returned in 2019 and was profitable overall, despite some ups and downs.
- The most positive period for this service to date came in the past few month. It’s made a strong start to 2020, producing a positive first month in 2020.
- February featured less tips than January, but matched the 25% ROI produced in the previous month.
- With March off to a very positive start, this could well be the first fully profitable quarter for 321 Ratings.
- Tips: 34
- ROI: 72%
- Profit: £487.50 (£20 average stakes)
- Horse racing tipster HODL! set the Tipstrr platform alight in 2018, making record breaking profits.
- The service’s popularity peaked in January 2019 when it produced a fourth straight month of £1,000+ profit. Since then it’s been an uphill struggle, making a loss over the past 12 months.
- February 2020 could mark a change in fortunes for HODL!, as 72% is the highest monthly ROI the service has produced to date.
We’ll keep this list up-to-date — so save it to your favourites.
Also check out the following articles:
Last updated: 09/03/2020