What Tipsters should you follow? Who’s offering the best value for money? What’s the best deal right now?
I’ve compiled a list of selected tipsters, proofed on the Tipstrr platform. They’re all in excellent current form and have a great historical record. Simply click a Tipster to view their proofed portfolio.
If you’ve still not created an account on Tipstrr you can claim £5 free credit to spend on the platform. It’s one of the only legitimate, transparent sports Tipster platforms out there — we highly recommend it. Just hit the big blue button below before signing up!
Top Football Tipsters
Updated: February 2020
- Tips: 45
- ROI: 6.5%
- Profit: £58.34 (£20 average stakes)
- Premier League Pro Tips, as his name suggests, focuses solely on Premier League football.
- Performance has improved as the current season has gone on.
- January 2020 marked the tipster’s third straight profitable month with a modest +£58.34.
- Tips: 62
- ROI: 10.2%
- Profit: £126.46 (£20 average stakes)
- After a disappointing November, weBET Football World kept faith with his betting model that focuses almost exclusively on the 1X2 betting market. His discipline was rewarded with his second straight appearance in these monthly rankings.
- WeBET’s 62 tips brought 21 winners at average odds of 3.47. February is showing positive signs.
- Tips: 506
- ROI: 10.7%
- Profit: £1085.25 (£20 average stake)
- Asenlv has featured in these rankings several times. January 202 was his tenth profitable month in the last eleven, with six of those months upwards of a 10% yield.
- Holds a 49% win rate at average odds of 2.88.
- The service provides up to 15 tips per day, meaning that a careful and disciplined staking plan is highly recommended.
- Tips: 60
- ROI: 10.9%
- Profit: £207.23 (£20 average stakes)
- The service provides 2-3 tips per day.
- January’s 60 selections brought home 25 winners and five pushes, with the most success in the 1X2 market — while still profitable with Asian Handicap and Over/Under tips.
- February was off to an excellent start, suggesting that January might just be the springboard for a successful 2020.
- Tips: 76
- ROI: 11.3%
- Profit: £172.45 (£20 average stake)
- Amigobet one of Tipstrr’s most popular football tipsters.
- The tipster’s 11% yield in January 2020 earned him a place in these rankings for the second straight month, and is his ninth successive profitable month.
- Amigo has recorded over 4,000+ units of profit across 1,300+ bets.
- Tips: 74
- ROI: 14.4%
- Profit: £212.32 (£20 average stake)
- The first newcomer to our monthly rankings is Toepunter, a multi-sport tipster. He experienced an uneven first ten months on Tipstrr.
- January 2020 produced a 15% yield from 25+ basketball tips — which was only just less than his success in the football market.
- While January did not quite match the 22% yield Toepunter enjoyed in November, his 14% gain is more than double his return in December 2019.
- Tips: 48
- ROI: 34.3%
- Profit: £329.00 (£20 average stake)
- Araya has drawn attention over the last month with his 43% win rate — involving some adventurous bets with an average price of 3.11.
- The tipster’s first six football tips of February produced four winners at odds of 4.50, 4.00, 3.13 and 3.05. Subscribers can expect more recommendations at relatively high odds.
- Tips: 32
- ROI: 33.4%
- Profit: £214.01 (£20 average stake)
- Better Bettor occupies the same third position he achieved in last month’s rankings, continuing his policy of reducing his output and upping his success rate.
- The tipster averaged just over one tip per day — down on his 20-25 tips per week prior to December — but has maintained a healthy profit.
- January 2020 produced a win rate of 69% at average odds of around an even money 2.01, with a yield of over 33% — continuing his 37% gain in December 2019.
- Tips: 149
- ROI: 31%
- Profit: £467.25 (£20 average stakes)
- SVB offers horse racing and football tips. He earned a top-three spot in Tipstrr’s 2019 Tipster of the Year awards, and finished 7th in the 2019 horse racing rankings.
- The tipster has only failed to feature in the Top Football Tipster Monthly Ranking in one of the last six months.
- SVB produced 13% profit from horse racing tips over January, alongside the 41% win rate from over 120 football tips that combined to produce a 33% gain in football alone.
- Tips: 16
- ROI: 33%
- Profit: £105.71 (£20 average stakes)
- The long-serving ‘Tipstrr Pro’, Mr Bwino, has achieved the #1 spot in consecutive months, and has been providing his services since September 2016.
- In over three years of tipping, the service has remained consistent.
- Mr Bwino is extremely selective with his tips. In January 2020, his 67% success rate was made up of 8½ winners, four pushes and just 2½ losses from 16 tips.
Top Horse Racing Tipsters
Updated: February 2020
- Tips: 24
- ROI: 20.5%
- Profit: £163.70 (£20 average stake)
- RaceAndProfits has regularly featured in these monthly rankings.
- January 2020 produced a £179 profit as the service reached over £18,000 all-time profit. Since inception, it has bagged £1,000+ in returns on nine occasions.
- The RaceAndProfits service averages around 60 tips per week. This number has dropped recently — but the profits have held up so far.
- Tips: 5
- ROI: 20.2%
- Profit: £307 (£20 average stakes)
- The service recorded seven losing months in 2019; several of which were a handful of units. It still maintained a profit.
- 2020 started off with a promising month for Ken’s Jumps with more than £300 of profit being made. This maintained Ken’s all-time win rate of around 25%, and boosted total profits past the £2,000 mark.
- Both race winner and each-way selections have contributed to the tipster’s overall success.
- Tips: 129
- ROI: 20%
- Profit: £503.44 (£20 average stakes)
- BoomBoom provides both horse racing and football tips — although it was the former that produced the most profit in January. The tipster’s above stats include both sports.
- This service maintains a higher than usual strike rate: 252 winners from 1,144 horse racing tips at average odds of 6/1 is an impressive performance.
- Tips: 175
- ROI: 26.1%
- Profit: £1,827.60 (£20 average stake)
- Flying Horse Stars produced an impressive January profit in excess of £1,800 — not for the first time. February 2019 saw him break £2,000.
- Since joining Tipstrr, the service has produced 13 winning months from 18 and has only failed to make £200+ in a winning month just twice.
- The average monthly return of Flying Horse Stars now stands at around the £500 mark, with numerous winners priced between 10/1 and 25/1.
- Tips: 109
- ROI: 28.2%
- Profit: £1,017.66 (£20 average stake)
- Longshooter has produced profits with a healthy mix of race winner and each-way betting tips, advised to level stakes. In January, Longshooter secured 23 places along with 19 winning tips.
- All seven months (dating back to July 2019) have been profitable for Longshooter, with some sizeable returns along the way. With the profit graph showing a consistent incline, January 2020 was his second best month so far.
- Tips: 27
- ROI: 29.6%
- Profit: £160 (£20 average stake)
- Longshot Hunter produced profits at average odds of 25/1 through the first six months of 2019. However, January 2020 kicked off with a near 30% ROI with five winners at much lower average odds of 10/1.
- The tipster has built an £800 total return by the end of 2019 after an inconsistent summer. The bulk of the earnings came all in one day, with a 4/1 winner and a pair of 10/1 winners.
- Tips: 29
- ROI: 41.4%
- Profit: £240 (£20 average stake)
- After more than a decade of excellent tipping, CD Systems Daily Bargain joined Tipstrr in April 2018.
- The service has produced nothing but profit and a 24% ROI through the first 18+ months.
- CD’s excellence continued in January 2020, kicking off the new year with five winners from 29 horse racing tips at average odds of 7/1. A notable winner came in at 12/1.
- January 2020 marked CD’s fifth month from eight with an ROI of at least 40%.
- The service shares just one single racing tip per day.
- Tips: 37
- ROI: 41%
- Profit: £300 (£20 average stake)
- The tipster service earned exactly £300 of profit from level £20 stakes, and a 41% ROI.
- Russell Blair has featured in the tipster of the month rankings at least five times in 2019 and also ranked in Tipstrr’s tipster of the year. The high level of consistency from the service has been noted.
- While the win rate is lower than some services, the ROI is much higher. It’s a justified trade off that just requires appropriate staking.
- Seven of Russell’s eight winning months have seen an ROI ranging from 40% all the way up to a whopping 110%.
- The service focuses on a carefully selected handful of tips per week — such as the winner ‘Spirit Power’ at 33/1.
- Tips: 28
- ROI: 71.1%
- Profit: £753.50 (£20 average stakes)
- This service featured in the tipster of the month rankings previously.
- Morning Each Way Value Tips comes from the very same tipster behind the renowned Each Way Value Tips and Onthenose services. This is the newest of his three services.
- Morning Each Way Value Tips takes the same system from EWVT and applies it to the morning market, finding additional value at a time that’s more convenient for bettors.
- January 2020 saw the service produce it’s best strike rate yet with one in four tips being a winner. A further six tips that offered up place money boosted the profits. The month was rounded off with three of those places and a pair of winners at 9/1 and 14/1 all coming on the final day.
- Tips: 52
- ROI: 103.5%
- Profit: £1,076.67 (£20 average stakes)
- Heli’s Horses is by far the most consistent tipster on this list, with 15 winning months from 16. He’s earned £400+ in nine of the 15 winning months.
- The service made over £1,000 in profits from just 52 horse racing tips in January 2020. That’s an average of two betting tips per day with one winning at average odds of 8/1. Most of the profit was earned in the first half of the month, with the highlights being Nezar, Megalodon and Hawthorn Cottage all crossing the line first at odds of 14/1.
- This was Heli’s second most profitable month to date, and increased his ROI to 24.10% since October 2018.
We’ll keep this list up-to-date — so save it to your favourites.
Also check out the following articles:
Last updated: 11/02/2020